Drain Rehabilitation and Robotic Cutting
Drain Rehabilitation or Relining is the process of repairing an existing underground asset through cleaning and CCTV survey of lines, robotic cutting, grinding or hydroblasting to remove debris, concrete or other material, followed by the installation of a liner.
DrainTech Solutions are providers of expert robotic cutting services. Significant defects including concrete slurry and other mineral deposits, intrusions and collapsed liners can be milled to bring the pipe to working order or prepare the pipe for lining. Our cutters have a 220l/m capacity and can be performed in lines from 100mm-800mm diameter.
Pipe relining can be sectional, where the liner is placed on a 'shuttle' or packer and is sent down the line to repair a section of broken or damaged pipe. Or, pipe relining can be complete, lining entire lengths of pipe in a continuous run.
- Most repairs can be undertaken within a matter of hours not days
- No need to remove trees
- No need to dig up driveways or paths
- Guaranteed never to have tree root issues again within the relined sections of pipe
- Suitable to repair small sections of pipe work or complete lines
- Proven process for drain line repair and renewals world wide
- Broken pipe lines
- Repairs from 1m to 100m in length
- Pipes with sizes that range from 40mm - 300mm
- Dislocated pipes and joints
- Pipe junctions
- Down pipes
- Multiple Bends of45 and 90 degrees
- P and S pipe bend traps